What is Happiness? Happiness is an orange candy that you pop in your mouth and you feel happy. Yes, it is happiness. Happiness is about living in the present moment. Because what happened, it is already your past, what is coming, unknown, and what is there, the present, and in order to live happy, you need to open that present i.e. live in that present. And here are few inspirational quotes that will help you to do that.
1. Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times. If one only remembers to turn on the light. — J. K. Rowling
There is no dull moment in life, if you know how to live each and every moment. And that’s what Rowling want to say, turn on the lights, when it gets dark.
2. For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness. — Anonymous
Every time when you get angry, you are letting a person to belittle you and take your happiness. Instead learn to calm down and shut him up with your work.
3. Happiness is not one big thing. It’s all the little things put together. — Anonymous
Like I said it earlier, Happiness is all about an orange candy that you pop up when you are in bad mood.
4. The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything. — Anonymous
If you are a truly happy person, then you don’t talk about lack of opportunities, instead of that, you make your own way.
5. Happiness is a choice. Yeah, things in life make it difficult, but at the end of the day, you control your own happiness. — Anonymous
It’s a choice. You may not like orange candy but it’s on you to pop it up or not. And, you can always have chocolate bar. In actuality, it’s a choice, you need to learn how to manage things. Either you can remain upset with your extra work that you need to do at office or you can renegotiate your salary when next appraisal comes. It depends on you. Having say that again, you need to do it on the next day, anyway.
6. Use your smile to change the world. Don’t let the world change your smile. — Anonymous
You don’t need to be an absolute jerk. If you are good at something, teach them how to do it, instead of showing it off.
7. Stop existing and start living. — Anonymous
It’s time to start living in the present and stop thinking about the past. It happened because it need to happen. Now, you need to start again.
8. Sometimes, you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be. — Anonymous
Take a break. Explore the world. Because there is too much beauty in the world. And its worth it.
9. Think less. Live more. — Anonymous
Like I said it earlier, stop thinking much and start living.
10. Keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about. — Marilyn Monroe
Smile a bit because it’s worth it and it’s beautiful.
11. Smile. You are beautiful. — Anonymous
Smile. Because you know you are a beautiful person inside. So don’t lose hope, and don’t call it off when they are pulling you down.
12. Nobody can back and start a new beginning but anyone can start today and make a new ending. — Anonymous
It’s done. And it can not be revert. So what to do? Leave everything or start again for a new ending. I choose second option, start again for a new ending.
13. You can’t live a positive life with a negative mind. — Anonymous
Leave all that negativity around you. Because you can not live a positive life without stop thinking about past.
14. You deserve to be happier than you are. — Anonymous
You deserve to be happy. And you know it.
15. Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain. But you can’t have a rainbow, without a little rain. — Anonymous
It happened because it need to be happen. It happened because you need a reality check, and a break to improve yourself. That’s it. Because without a reality check, you don’t know what you are capable of, or what you are losing.
16. Don’t let little stupid things break your happiness. — Anonymous
Now don’t drool over the past and don’t let some stupid things disturb you. Start a new life and write your story again.
17. Laughing is the best exercise. — Anonymous
You know how to deal with those stupid things. Laugh. Laugh it off and see the magic.
18. The minute I stopped caring about what other people thought and started doing what I wanted to do is the minute I finally feel free. — Anonymous
Stop thinking about others. Because they really don’t care. And if they care, instead of making fun of you, they will support you. So feel free. Do what you want to do. And don’t think much.
19. One of the simplest ways to stay happy is to let go of all of the things that make you sad. — Anonymous
It’s time to let go the past and live in the present moment.
20. The world is yours. — Anonymous
When you let go your past. And stop thinking about people. You will see the magic. You will learn that world is always waiting for you. But it is you who got stuck with those things.
21. Spend your life with who makes you happy not who you have to impress. — Anonymous
Spend your time with people who appreciates you and cares about you. Not with those, who nags and make you feel insecure about yourself.
22. Don’t worry, be happy. — Anonymous
Stop worrying and be happy.
23. Happiness will come your way if you let it. — Anonymous
Like I have said it bit earlier, happiness is a choice, and it comes to you only when you let it to be.
24. No one is too old for fairy tales. — Anonymous
Believe in fairy tales. And also believe in your fairy tale. You will going to have a happy ending if you are willing to work for it.
25. Doing what you like is freedom, liking what you do is happiness. — Anonymous
Stop nagging about your work. And you will start enjoying it.
26. Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age and dreams are forever. — Walt Disney
Learn to laugh it off and start working on your dreams. Because you are never old to live your dreams.
27. I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness. — Anonymous
Don’t let others control your life. Don’t let them be. Take charge of your life and make your decision. Let it be and see the magic.
28. Nobody can teach me who I am. — Chinua Achebe
What I have said a bit earlier, don’t let anyone control your life.
29. The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment. — Anonymous
The only purpose of life is to enjoy every single moment. And you know it.
30. Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don’t be sorry. — Jack Kerouac
Do what you want to do and live in the moment. Also, don’t ruin it i.e. don’t regret that you were not able to do these things in past.
31. Don’t care what people say. — Anonymous
Remember if they really care about you, they will support you. If don’t, they will not.
32. Stay awake, dreams only last for a night. — Anonymous
It’s not time to wonder about your dreams. Get your body moving and get ready for work. Because it’s time to live them.
33. There’s a lot of beauty in ordinary things. — Anonymous
It’s not about those exceptional moments. It’s about those ordinary moments. Because the real beauty lies in those ordinary moments.
34. Never underestimate the pain of a person. In all honesty, everyone is struggling. Just some people are better at hiding it than others. — Anonymous
It’s not you, it’s with everyone. So don’t make fun of others. Because you know how it feels like when they make fun of you. Support and motivate that person, if he is also working out on his dreams. And in that support and motivation, you might find your dream being complete.
35. There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind. — Anonymous
Like I have said, future is uncertain, but it depends on this very moment. So start living now, if you want live your future to the fullest.
36. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. — Anonymous
It is not working because you are not working. In actuality, life begins at the end of your comfort zone. So get yourself working, and you will see the magic.
37. Shut Up and Smile. — Anonymous
Still crying over the past. Dude shut up and smile. Start working and live your dreams.
Image Credit: Tumblr